| Working Area: - Whole Indian Territory
Motto:- This organization works for following purposes:-
1. Establishment of self help groups and to provide information to people for the betterment of self help groups and also to help the government regarding self help groups.
2. To provide information to farmers about the modern technology and other modern techniques of farming for the development of agriculture. The organization also works for the development of small scale industries, khadi industries, cattle rearing and fisheries.
3. To gather various information and deliver it to the population under the right to information act made by Indian government.
4. The organization also work for the mental development of students, youths by making arrangements of proper educational institutes, school, colleges, universities, residential school, hostels. The organization also works for the physically challenged students by providing them a better arrangement of educational institutes.
5. The organization also conducts various development programmes for the mental, social, political, financial, cultural development of the population residing in the rural and backward regions.
6. The organization works with government for the development of various sectors of society i.e. child development, women development and rural development.
7. The organization encourages the people to develop a caste free unbiased society. The organization also give its special emphasize on the demolition of child labour, infanticide, corruption, dowry system, child marriage etc.
8. To provide a better sanitation at a lower cost and to improve the drainage, tube well and other water resources for cleanliness purpose.
9. To organize various health and medical related camps so that people should know the cures and prevention of diseases like T.B, AIDS etc.
10. To train the young generation of rural and urban Indian for the extracurricular activities like stitching, weaving, etc so that they can get employed and self dependent.
11. To make arrangements for the betterment of motor help line.
12. To build Orphanages and old age home at different places and to spread the Indian culture and tradition among the people.
13. To deliver the various facilities provided by the central government as well as state government between the dalits and mahadalits.
14. To inform the people facility provided by the government through the experts about of poultry farming and piggery
15. To supply electricity, water and education in every villages.
16. To provide total security to physically challenged person under full legal right.